Trihholoogia Kliinik is a successfulcombination of advanced developments in the field of professional hairtreatment and restoration and many years of practical experience.In our clinic we offer professionaltrichological diagnostics of hair and scalp on a special machine with powerfulequipment.
In our work we use treatment methods andpreparations for hair restoration with proven clinical effectiveness and widelyused all over the world.
Today it is not enough to provide qualitymedical service. We provide each patient who comes to our clinic with comfort,personal attention and - due to the sensitivity of the procedures - absoluteconfidentiality.
The approach to scalp and hair improvement mustbe comprehensive!
Diagnostics plays a primary role in solving problems with the condition of the hair and scalp. At the initial consultation, the trichologist performs a thorough external examination, including with the help of specialequipment (trichoscopy). With its help, the specialistdetermines:
The study of hair today remains one of the mostcurrent trends in the study of human micromorphologyTo sign up for theprocedure
It is hair thinning, which in men isaccompanied by balding of the scalp and forehead area, and in women by hairthinning in the central part of the hairline and on the sides. The causes ofandrogenetic alopecia are genetic in nature and are caused by the damagingeffect of dihydrotestosterone, the active form of the male sex hormonetestosterone, on the hair follicles. It is formed by an enzyme found in thehair follicle. Dihydrotestosterone penetrates the follicle cells, causes themto dystrophy and thus dystrophies the hairs that develop from them. The hairremains, but it becomes thin, short, discolored and no longer covers the scalp,resulting in a bald scalp. After 10-12 years, the follicle openings are coveredwith connective tissue and even hair can no longer develop in them.Sign up for a procedure
Excessive hair growth on any part of the bodybased on the age, gender, and ethnicity of the individual. Hair inhypertrichosis is longer than normally observed in that part of the body andmay be downy or terminal, depending on the cause. The most common cause ofacquired hypertrichosis - defective secretory function of some glands, changesin hormonal background during pregnancy and menopause, prolonged intake ofhormonal drugs. The cause of various forms of acquired hypertrichosis can alsobe a nervous system disease, infectious diseases, a metabolic disorder.Excessive hair growth is often observed in places of prolonged exposure tofactors that increase blood flow to the skin, traumatizing and irritating theskin - some external agents, local thermal procedures, physical impact on thehair and skin, as a consequence of chronic inflammatory processes in the skin.Sign up for a procedure
A chronic inflammatory disease that affectsareas of the scalp and trunk where sebaceous glands are developed, thecausative agent of dermatitis is the yeast-like fungi of the Malassezia species- Malassezia restricta and especially Malassezia globosa. Seborrheic dermatitiscan be congenital, when a genetic predisposition causes the sebaceous glands toproduce an excess of sebum. Is acquired - in this case, the sebaceous glanddysfunction can provoke problems with the gastrointestinal tract and bloodvessels of the brain, immune system disorders. Congenital seborrheic dermatitisis almost impossible to combat. But with acquired - you can, by identifying thecause of the disease and eliminating it.Sign up for a procedure
An organ-specific autoimmune disorder affectinghair follicles that forms when the follicles lose their immune tolerance. Nestalopecia presents as one or more round alopecia foci of different sizes locatedon the scalp, eyebrows, beard, eyelashes or torso. As the disease progresses,the growths may merge with each other to form randomly shaped lesions.Sign up for a procedure
It is an overgrowth of terminal hair in womenin the male type. Terminal hair is dark, hard and long, unlike downy hair,which is weakly colored, soft and short. This type of disease applies only towomen. Pathological excessive hair growth in androgen-sensitive areas in women:on the face, chest, upper back, shoulders and forearms, pubis, on the frontsurface of the thighs, buttocks, in the lower leg. Treatment of the disease isbased on a change of hormonal background and cosmetic procedures to remove hairfor a long time - electroepilation, laser, light and other - selected dependingon the type, color of hair and skin of the patient.Sign up for a procedure
A syndrome characterized by a high rate ofscaly detachment of skin particles over a relatively long period of time. Itoccurs most frequently on the scalp covered with abundant hair. Dandruff is amild clinical form of seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff can result from ametabolic disorder, causing abnormal sebaceous glands (seborrhea) or aninfectious fungal infection, or more often both at the same time. An importantfactor is a hereditary predisposition (peculiarities of skin structure andsecretion).Sign up for a procedure
An organ-specific autoimmune disease withlesions of the hair follicles, formed by a chronic non-infectious disease,dermatosis, affecting mainly the skin. Usually, psoriasis is manifested by theformation of red, excessively dry, raised above the skin surface patches - theso-called papules, which merge together to form plaques. Psoriasis affects 2-4%of the general population. Psoriatic plaques most often first appear on thefriction and pressure areas - the surface of the elbow and knee bends, on thebuttocks. However, psoriatic plaques can occur and be located anywhere on theskin, including the scalp. Nested alopecia presents as one or more roundalopecia foci of varying size located on the scalp, eyebrows, beard, eyelashesor trunk. As the disease progresses, the growths may merge with each other toform randomly shaped lesions.Sign up for a procedure
Irreversible hair loss due to destruction ofhair follicles as a result of an inflammatory process or accident. Scarringalopecia can be caused by infections (viral, bacterial, fungal) that causeinflammatory reactions around the hair peritrichs, which are replaced byconnective tissue. If the infection is treated in a timely manner, the hair canbe preserved. Scar alopecia also often occurs as a result of physical trauma -wounds, heat or chemical burns. There is only one method to treat alopecianervosa - surgery. Either the alopecia sites are removed if they are not toolarge, or healthy follicles from areas not affected by alopecia aretransplanted to these sites.Sign up for a procedure
We work for your health and beauty. Everything is done in our Center to make your treatment comfortable, comfortable, safe and to achieve the desired results.Please pay attention to the following rules and recommendations, the observance of which will help to make our cooperation even more pleasant and qualitative:
1. When you come to us, make sure you have 5-10 minutes before the appointment so that the specialist can start his/her work on time without delaying subsequent clients.
2. You must notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot come to the appointment by telephone: (+372) 6 700 888; (+372) 6 797 797; or by email: email@example.com. Then we will be able to offer you another day of treatment and allow you to see another patient in your free time.
3. If you do not give notice to cancel a visit or if you miss a procedure without good cause by not giving notice, you will lose the procedure or your money.
4. The period of validity of subscription is 12 months from the date of your last visit to the clinic. Prepayment made for the procedures is not refundable
5. Provide all the information you know about your health status, illnesses, allergies, and notify the attending physician of any complications or other abnormalities that arise during treatment, as well as the medications you are taking.
6. If you have a preference in choosing a specialist, discuss this with the receptionist when you make your appointment.
7. Observe general hygiene and scheduled preventive examinations as recommended by your physician.8. After each appointment, pay for medical services according to the bill.
8. After each appointment, pay for medical services according to the bill.
9. Do not use your cell phone during treatment. During the waiting period in the corridor, turn on silent mode and speak softly.
10. Be tolerant and patient if the doctor delays the appointment for a short time. In medical practice, there are unforeseen occurrences that can affect appointment times.
11.The Patient has the right to pay for services using installment payment service providers. For this purpose, the Patient is obliged to conclude a corresponding contract with an installment payment service provider accepted by Lux-Medicus.
11.1 In the case of the purchase of procedures/course of procedures using the services of installment payment service providers, it is not possible to terminate the contract with the clinic for the provision of services. Due to the purchase and preparation by the clinic of all medical products/devices/medications/drugs/sterilization for the procedure(s) in question.
11.2 The patient has the right to withdraw from the service contract if he/she compensates Lux-Medicus for the costs Lux-Medicus has incurred since the signing of the contract
12. If you experience any discomfort or pain after any treatment, call our clinic immediately and we will put you through to your doctor or make an appointment for an examination as soon as possible.
13. The amount of payment is determined by the price list of the Lux-Medicus Clinic or a special offer, a discount valid for a certain period of time of the company.
14. If you have any questions about treatment, payment or services, please contact us at (+372) 6 700 888; (+372) 6 797 797. We will be glad to answer you!
1. The terms of sale shall apply in connection with the rights and obligations between the customers of lux-medicus.ee (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and Lux-Medicus when purchasing the services.
2. Lux-medicus reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale and to change prices. All changes shall be displayed on lux-medicus.ee.
3. All LuxMedicus users and/or guests wishing to purchase our services are subject to the terms of this agreement and the following rights and obligations from the legal acts of the Republic of Finland.
Entry into force of the contract of sale
1. When placing an order in the lux-medicus.ee online store and making a payment, the Customer confirms that he/she has read the terms of sale and agrees with them.
2. The agreement concluded between Lux-Medicus and the Customer comes into force when the Customer pays the specified amount to the current account of Lux-Medicus OÜ after order confirmation.
3. Lux-Medicus sends the Customer a payment confirmation and an invoice by email.
1. All prices in the Lux-Medicus online store are in euros and include a 20% sales tax.
2. Lux-Medicus reserves the right to make changes in prices. If the Customer managed to pay for his/her order before the seller changed the price, the new price does not apply to that Customer in this case, therefore, the Customer buys the service at the price that was indicated on the website at the time of order placement.
Ordering and payment for the service
1. When paying for the service, the Client has the right to choose the payment method that suits him: bank or credit cards.
2. The contract is considered to be concluded immediately after the Customer pays 100% of the order price.
Right to return
1. Based on Article 56, Paragraph 1 of the Law of Obligations Act, the client has the right to return the purchased service within 14 days after the payment.
2. The Customer shall send a notice of his desire to return the unsold service within 14 days to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application for refund must contain the Customer's name, service name, as well as the invoice number and order number.
3. We will pay the Customer no later than 14 calendar days after receiving the notice. The refund is made to the account from which the payment was made.
1. When using lux-medicus.ee, the Customer gives his/her explicit and deliberate consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
2. Lux-Medicus undertakes to use the personal data provided by the Customer only when completing the Customer's order and not to disclose it to third parties.